The Escalante Outfitters offers a unique opportunity for your family, friends, business, or new acquaintances traveling together. If you are traveling with a large group come stay with us. Our campsite can accommodate 40 people with the cabins accommodating fourteen people. The café can do lunches to go or stay, along with organized dinners and breakfasts. We offer many different menu options for groups. We can also help plan your adventure through our own tour guides and local partners in town.
We can help you with your family reunion, wedding, business retreat, bike tour, or any other event you may be planning. With us you can design your own vacation. Some options while staying with us here in Escalante:
- Stay with us and spend a day (or two) fly-fishing the hidden lakes and streams around Escalante. Our guide will take you on an adventure not easily forgotten. See the link for more information.
- Discover Escalante from a whole new point of view. Pedal through the desert and forest on undiscovered trails that will get your heart pumping.
- Rappel a 100 foot drop into a narrow slot canyon or visit the backcountry desert with goats carrying your pack. Whatever your adventure, our local guides will take care of you.
Overnight Pack Trips
- Go overnight in style with a guide and great meals.
Art/Educational Classes or Tours
- Pottery/ Basket Making
- Historical Walks
- Dutch Oven Cooking
- Night Sky Tours and Talks
- Knitting or Crafting
- Ruins and Rock Art
Call or e-mail and we will get your adventure started.
1-866-455-0041 or 1-435-826-4266